Introducing OpsCompass. We empower clients to adopt and master cloud operations management via products and services. This comes to life through our B2B SaaS product and global consulting services. We’re a hard-working and hard-playing software scale-up with a global footprint across three primary business lines. Our teams are remote, with most folks in Omaha and Minneapolis. We have relentless customer focus, are proactive with our solutions, humble and confident in our approach, believe in ideas over egos, and that simplicity is the best way to drive clarity.
Sound interesting? Keep reading
We are looking for an experienced creative director with a highly inquisitive and insightful mind. The successful candidate is an excellent storyteller who can work with stakeholders to concept, create, and execute stories that are reflective of the OpsCompass value proposition and culture. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Creative Director will be responsible for developing innovative, relevant, and effective creative strategies, and should be a creative powerhouse to drive consistency and clear messaging across all internal and external channels. You’ll create autonomy for yourself and stakeholders and be flexible to the changes that come with a start-up/scale-up environment. You will provide direction, quality review, feedback, mentorship, and training to team members.
- Designing all touchpoints of the customer journey, including display media, video, social media, websites (WordPress, divi theme)
- Intellectual curiosity demonstrated by working with other stakeholders – namely designers, developers, and functional experts – to collaboratively learn and grow
- Have experience working in a remote design team
- Worked in very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables
- 1-3 years of experience managing teams
- Creative agency experience
- Experience with video production
- B2B SaaS start-up experience
- Built an internal creative, brand, or design team
- Familiarity with the Google Marketing Platform ecosystem
- Collaboratively develop the next generation of our brand and creative strategy
- Be just as comfortable concepting as executing. In fact, the ideal candidate will do both wonderfully.
- Have a passion for storytelling and reduce complex problems down into simple stories, delivered through interaction, language, and visuals
- Be a “yes, and” thinker focused on the best ideas and execution for our customer
- Rely on data and vision equally
- Help you focus on what you do best—whether that’s sketches, wireframes, prototypes, designs, multi-media or anything else—and give you the opportunities to sharpen the skills you’re looking to develop
- Provide an environment in which you can thrive both as an individual, and as a member of a dynamic start-up/scale-up community
- Give you the agency in your work to shape outcomes you can proudly own
- Help you partner closely with all teams and aspects of our business, most specifically our SaaS product and broader go-to-market teams
Please include these in your application:
- A link to your portfolio
- Your resume
- A 1-2 paragraph summary of your favorite project from any of your work or personal experiences
- A short paragraph on why you’ll flourish at OpsCompass
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.