The cloud has unlocked a world of possibilities for modern enterprises – but it’s unlocked new challenges too. OpsCompass guides those responsible for cloud operations to overcome these challenges quickly and easily. Our SaaS solution provides a single dashboard with real-time and action-oriented insights across compliance, security, and cost management. It’s simple to deploy, intuitive to use, and as flexible as the cloud itself. Best of all, our software makes it easy to fold cloud operations into your existing processes with your existing personnel.
Sell a SAAS based Cloud Security Product directly or via partners to companies in a defined geographic territory. Primary job duty is to sell SAAS Services in a defined territory. Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities. Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and some post-sales support. Leverages the MEDICC sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share.
Work involves a focus on the customers problems and an ability to align SAAS Service capabilities to meet those customer objectives. The role requires a strong ability to be curious about a customer’s problems, sometimes when the customer may not know that they are important.
3 or more years of sales experience including technology sales experience. Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new business. Business development, prospecting and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability. Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development. Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues. Cloud and/or Security knowledge and knowledge of the Market is needed. Travel may be needed. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- New account generation, top account growth, improvement on key metrics, as well as internal systems and processes.
- Identify and generate new business accounts to support sales growth initiatives
- Identify robust set of business drivers behind all opportunities
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
- Build relationships with Key personnel within Microsoft, AWS and Google in order to meet sales objectives
- Provide leadership, feedback, coaching, motivation and resources to team members in order to create focus and leadership to meet customers goals as well as attain sales objectives.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven 3+ years of successful Software/Hardware Sales
- Sold into large fortune 1000 companies
- Proven ability to win new logos
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated communication skills