OpsCompass is looking for its next software developer to join our team and help drive the future of Cloud Operations Management. OpsCompass helps organizations manage public cloud resources by providing in-depth insight into inventory, compliance and drift challenges that confound organizations. Our software engineering team works in modern environments using the latest tools, including a serverless architecture, cloud-native applications, based in Rails, Vue, Typescript and other current languages. As a developer at OpsCompass, you’ll help us by developing and deploying ground-breaking capability to our products.
- Work with business stakeholders and technical architects to understand product & business strategy, to develop compelling solutions.
- Work in the depths of public cloud configuration, development and operations. OpsCompass works within AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform and others, diving deeply into inventory, compliance, and configuration management.
- Develop software in a Kanban team, with Rails, Vue, Typescript and other modern languages and frameworks.
- Use instrumentation, experimentation and analysis to implement data-driven decisions for product improvement.
- Work collaboratively across a geographically distributed team, maintaining a constant connection to Customer Success, Product Management, Engineering Leadership and business leadership teams.
- Implement functionality to simplify and activate complex data about cloud management, and activate product behavior through intelligent, efficient designs.
- Work in a rapid development & delivery organization, with the ability to pivot when our users and our data point in a new direction.
- Experience with Typescript, Rails and or
- Experience with DynamoDB, SQL and other relational databases.
- Familiarity with public cloud management, preferably with Azure/AWS Cloud
- Working knowledge of Git, agile methodologies & tools. GitLab experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Agile development
- Familiarity with Graph data models & NOSQL databases is preferred.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, and we will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes from staffing, recruitment or other employment consulting firms