The cloud has unlocked a world of possibilities for all sizes and shapes of companies, as well as new challenges. OpsCompass guides those responsible for cloud operations to overcome these challenges quickly and easily. Our SaaS solution provides a single dashboard with real-time and action-oriented insights across compliance, security, and cost management. It is simple to deploy, intuitive to use, and as flexible as the cloud itself. Best of all, our software makes it easy to fold cloud operations into your existing processes with your existing personnel.
Be a trusted advisor to Product Qualified Leads who have expressed interest in the OpsCompass CSPM (Cloud Security Posture Management) product, with the goal of converting them into paid customers. Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Connecting with qualified prospects and articulating OpsCompass’s value proposition.
- Utilizing a consultative sales approach to advise customers about the need for Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) and how OpsCompass can help.
- Accurately maintain a lead / opportunity pipeline and consistently and accurately record all activities in HubSpot.
- Manage the entire sales process from lead to sale, engaging with cross functional resources to best advise prospects and close deals.
- Provide accurate forecasts.
- Actively participate in the development of our sales process, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace and social media.
- An adept salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization.
- Previous experience in a closing role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with a CRM system.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a remote environment.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, scale up environment.
- Positive attitude.
- Excited to learn new skills and technologies.
- Opportunity driven.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, and we will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes from staffing, recruitment or other employment consulting firms EEO/Veteran/Disabled/E-Verify Employer