About the Company…
The cloud has unlocked a world of possibilities for all sizes and shapes of companies, as well as new challenges. OpsCompass guides those responsible for cloud operations and security to overcome these challenges quickly and easily. Our SaaS solution provides a single dashboard with real-time and action-oriented insights across compliance, security, and cost management. It is simple to deploy, intuitive to use, and as flexible as the cloud itself.
About The Role…
Are you a product marketing leader looking to make a huge impact at an early-stage company? Do you see how the cloud has redefined how businesses think about operations and security in a hybrid and multi-cloud world? Do you want to play a critical role in driving go-to-market strategy, execution, and revenue growth?
OpsCompass is seeking a Director of Product Marketing for our Cloud Security Posture Management solution. This role will be a key part of our marketing team, will lead go-to-market strategy and activities, and partner closely with sales, product management, and engineering.
The ideal candidate will have familiarity with cloud infrastructure and automation, DevOps/Cloud Ops teams and functions, and running workloads in multiple cloud environments. You will need to understand our customers and their needs so you can work closely across the organization to drive the right messages and go-to-market activities, deliver tools and training, and help drive commercial success.
- Develop and iterate buyer personas, product positioning, and messaging that differentiates OpsCompass in the market.
- Be a go-to-market leader, working closely with sales, product management, and engineering to drive product adoption and product revenue, while helping the team quickly react to real-world customer and field feedback.
- Support the development of our partner ecosystem and collaborate with them to drive awareness, campaigns, co-marketing, and other GTM-related activities.
- Content creation — use your domain knowledge, technical expertise, and understanding of our target personas to create specific content to help customers learn about, purchase, and be advocates for OpsCompass.
- Sales enablement – develop tools and training that support the selling process; guide the team on how to communicate key value propositions, capabilities, and differentiators, and how to handle objections.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new capabilities and enhancements and manage and execute the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Market intelligence – be an expert on our buyers, their responsibilities, goals, pain points, how they buy, and their buying criteria; understand the market landscape and how to competitively position the product. Serve as the voice of the customer to the internal product-focused teams to reinforce solving customer challenges.
- Demand and lead generation strategy – partner with the demand generation team to deliver the marketing programs that drive demand.
- 5-8 years of SaaS product marketing experience primarily with Enterprise products related to DevOps, cloud, infrastructure, IT operations, or security.
- Technical subject matter expert in cloud ops or cloud security, with a strong understanding of the impact of cloud, distributed systems, core infrastructure, and DevOps approaches.
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA is a plus.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Deep customer focus and understanding.
- Strong ability to analyze an idea and develop a plan to execute.
- Excellent communicator.
- Experienced in core marketing functions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.