OpsCompass is looking for its next software developer to join our team and help drive the future of Cloud Operations Management. OpsCompass helps organizations manage public cloud resources by providing in-depth insight into inventory, compliance and drift challenges that confound organizations. Our software engineering team works in modern environments using the latest tools, including a cloud-native architecture hosted in Azure, AWS and GCP. As a developer at OpsCompass, you’ll help us by developing and deploying ground-breaking capability to our products, and you will gain a broad and deep working knowledge of public cloud infrastructure & operations management.
● Work with business stakeholders and technical architects to understand product & business strategy, to develop compelling solutions.
● Develop software in a Kanban team, with Typescript, Node, Rails, and other JS frameworks.
● Develop APIs, Serverless Functions, and architecture components for our platform.
● Work with CloudOps on optimizing deployment, efficiency, performance, cost and security
● Use instrumentation, experimentation, and analysis to implement data-driven decisions for product improvement.
● Work collaboratively across a geographically distributed team, maintaining a constant connection to UX Design, Customer Success, Product Management, Engineering Leadership, and business leadership teams.
● Implement functionality to simplify and activate complex data about cloud management, and activate product behavior through intelligent, efficient designs.
● Work in a rapid development & delivery organization, with the ability to pivot when our users and our data point in a new direction.
● 1-3 professional experience with AWS Lambda or Azure Function Apps is required.
● Experience with Rails, Node.js, and TypeScript are strongly preferred.
● Familiarity with public cloud management, preferably with Azure/AWS Cloud experience & cloud native SAAS application development.
● Ability to pass a TypeScript coding skills assessment.
● Working knowledge of Git, agile methodologies & tools. GitLab experience preferred.
● Working knowledge of CloudOps models, including familiarity with CI/CD tools & methods
● Familiarity with Agile & Kanban development principles.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, and we will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes from staffing, recruitment or other employment consulting firms.