OpsCompass looking for a Senior Director of Product Management to help drive our product strategy, go-to-market strategy, and engineering execution. As the Senior Director of Product Management, you will synthesize feedback from the CTO, Vice President of Product & Engineering, Design & User Experience, Marketing Leadership, Development, Operations and Customer Success to shape our product and go-to-market approaches for rapid future growth.
OpsCompass leverages a product led growth (PLG) strategy to maximize the impact of our product value from the first moment our customers engage with our platform. We provide immediate benefit to Dev, Cloud, and Security Operations professionals, so we leverage PLG to put our best foot forward, in the first conversation. As the leader of product management, you’ll work to optimize our PLG principals, approaches and execution to help drive productive customer engagements and to add value to our products.
- Lead PLG product strategy, development and execution.
- Partner with sales & marketing on PLG execution for go-to-market strategies & activities
- Build measurement systems and implement measurement programs to enable insight into customer adoption processes, leading to experimentation and implementation of improvements in PLG process.
- Help drive strategy among concerns and needs for CSPM, CWPP and CASB product capabilities, and absorb and activate new strategies for cloud management from emerging technologies and partners.
- Develop structure, content & programs to educate internal & external customers and partners on our product value proposition, capabilities, and available solutions.
- Implement a structured and rhythmic release & launch cadence.
- Drive product strategy, engineering execution and corporate readiness alignment to maximize impact of major capability additions.
- Ensure product quality and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Be a cloud advocate – ensuring customers realize the benefits of cloud management solutions.
- Demonstrated track record as a Product Management Leader in a PLG-style go-to-market environment.
- Highly refined and well-established Product Management competencies, as defined in Pragmatic Marketing framework or similar product management approaches. Pragmatic Marketing certification strongly preferred.
- Strong track record of business model, go-to-market and strategic planning leading to market adoption and success of SAAS products.
- Executive-level communication skill and experience, with a demonstrated track record of C-level, Board-level and customer engagements.
- Strong orientation to Cloud Operations Management, Cloud-native Development, Security Principles & Practices, Standards-based compliance, and IAAS / PAAS platform design & architectures
- Proficient in GitHub, GitLab, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, Terraform, NewRelic, and/or other commonly used operations management tools.
- MBA, combined with a MIS, Computer Science, or Engineering degree strongly preferred.
- AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud certifications (Practitioner, Administrator, Solution Architect) preferred.
- Strong familiarity and demonstrated track record leading software development using Kanban and SCRUM methodologies.
- Demonstrated track record of Engineering Planning success, including backlog grooming, estimating, dev & quality verification processes in cloud-native SAAS environments.