As a UX designer for OpsCompass, you will create visually engaging, innovative and functional cloud configuration management solutions. Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will distinguish you as a design leader in a rapidly evolving and critically important area of cloud computing.
Successful user experience designers balance customer needs, business goals, design quality, our brand and several other aspects. Producing great user experiences differentiates products, and at OpsCompass you’ll join a team of motivated and curious developers. We are a rapidly growing team and company, and you will quickly become an essential part of our future.
As our UX designer, your responsibilities will include areas of design such as layout, typography, iconography, color, and usability. You will use your knowledge, expertise and skills to help our users successfully navigate and become comfortable with our products.
- Design world-class experiences for SAAS-based cloud operations management.
- Present the user-interface so that information is easy to understand and use.
- Conduct user research on visual design effectiveness, relating feedback to engineering, customer success and other teams.
- Partner closely with Marketing on product-led tutorials and in-product assistive technologies.
- Design a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience that reflects our values and our brand.
- Envision, articulate, document and drive implementation of visual designs working closely with development, testing and operations.
- Translate requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- A minimum of two years of professional experience in designing identity systems, grid systems, editorial layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile.
- The ability to refine ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new concepts quickly, and to empathize with the needs of the technical users & leaders that purchase our products.
- Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and GitLab.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design field.
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) is preferred.
- Familiarity with software development and basic coding experience is preferred.