- This event has passed.
The Cloud Conundrum: Parsing the Cloud Visibility Problem
May 18 at 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm CDT
With Speakers John Grange & Dave Shackleford
Cloud adoption was already well underway when the pandemic accelerated the need for faster adoption than anyone could have anticipated. Organizations of all sizes were forced to confront an abrupt shift to remote work for the majority of their staff. Today, cloud and DevOps leaders do not have centralized, actionable visibility into their clouds state and security, which greatly increases risk.
Plain and simple, you can’t afford to neglect cloud security, financially or reputationally. So, how can DevOps leaders drive cloud asset management and scale their teams while maintaining cloud security? Join us for a lively discussion with John Grange and Dave Shackleford, who will address:
- Approaches to cloud security in a DevOps world
- The nature of cloud risks across deployment models
- How organizations can reduce the risk of breach in the cloud
- Multi-cloud security and how it impacts your approach
- Biggest multi-cloud security pitfallshttps://www.sans.org/webcasts/118785?source=opscompass1