Featured OpsCompass Event
Organizational Evolution in a Cloud-First World - Part 1
Join industry veterans Josh Stephens (SolarWinds, INS, US Air Force) and John Grange (OpsCompass, Layeredi, Perigon Networks) for a two part webinar series where we will explore the evolution of these team structures, the skills needed to be successful within them, and the technologies that fuel these evolutions.
- The evolution of network engineering to NetOps
- The transition from traditional software engineering and security to DevOps and SecOps
- …and more!
Organizational Evolution in a Cloud-First World – Part 2
In part two we’ll discuss the technologies that are fueling these evolutions including management APIs, protocols, and specialized operations management products.
We’ll review and discuss:
- The FCAPS model and how it relates to modern operations management
- Legacy protocols such as SNMP, WMI, and RDP
- Infrastructure management APIs
- The role of CLIs within modern management practices
- Automation and and the role of AI
Request A Demo
See how OpsCompass can help guide you to success in the cloud with an interactive tour of the software led by one of our cloud operations experts.