- Quickly gain valuable insights into all your cloud accounts – Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google GCP as well as Microsoft 365
- Snapshot of your key cloud inventory data points
- See Configuration Drift changes by category and priority
- Use our proprietary Cloud Score to track improvements to your cloud security and CIS and NIST compliance
- View cloud resource type breakdowns at a glance
OpsCompass comprehensive cloud inventory management solutions help you handle cost management and avoid unwanted surprises.
- Sort and filter by cloud, account, resource type, region, and individual cloud resources
- Drill down in each resource to view the number of problems and changes made
- Save filtered views for easy access in the future
- Export the inventory report to share and save
- Receive detailed alerts on the problems to be addressed along with recommended remediations
- Understand the priority problems and learn how to fix them
- View current JSON configurations
- See a detailed history of resource events, including when they were detected
“One of the best parts of the product was the ease of use. It is very intuitive and requires no formal training. Our team likes that the same product and dashboard provides a view of all of our cloud infrastructure, and we can use one tool and methodology to manage AWS and Azure. ”
Dan S., Managing Partner via Capterra
Amazon's Relational Database Service (RDS) is probably one of the most common services we see across all OpsCompass customers. When customers move databases to AWS, it's always appealing to offload things like server management and patching by leveraging a...
Our proprietary Compliance Score gives you the full picture of your compliance posture with one simple number. https://youtu.be/y24cznMd80g Staying compliant can be an intimidating task, especially with the quantity and speed of changes that are constantly happening...
True Insight into Your Security Posture and Drift is Key to Zero-Trust In the cloud everything is configurable software. This sounds a little obvious, if not trite, but it actually represents an important insight into how the cloud really works, as well as how the...
SREs recognize the importance of efficiency. Cloud operations talent is in short supply, and those occupying those roles are frequently over-tasked, under-tooled, and suffer under the weight of tremendous expectations. SREs lament chatty, alert-saturated products that...