This release of OpsCompass primarily includes quality of life improvements, OpsCompass CLI Enhancements, and bug fixes.
Added a prompt when a user is not running the latest version of the OpsCompass CLI.
Added bulk update commands for Oracle Database & VCenter Configurations maintained through OpsCompass License Manager. This enables users to update these configurations en- masse, programmatically.
Quality of Life Improvements
When the Administrator generates an Activity Report, they now have the option to select default date ranges of 30, 60, or 90 days, or define a Custom Date Range.
As a convenience, the user can now access the latest Product Release Notes from the Profile menu.
Bug Fixes / Enhancements
- The Managed Drift Concern view has been updated to include a title, to assist the user, and added a cancel button to navigate away from the view if the user wishes to cancel any edits.
- Fixed a bug that ignored SVG file types when filtering the table view.
- Fix the Document Manager mailer content when deleting a file.
- Fixed a bug in the Compliance tab of the License manager which did not sort all data elements
- Fixed a bug in the Entitlement view of the License manager to remap the Limitation fields
- Fixed bug in the Compliance view Used License Modal, for Internationalization translations.