- Compliance Reporting has been expanded to include a new PDF report.
- OpsCompass License Manager has been improved with new data gathering script packaging and deployment.
- OpsCompass License Manager has been improved with automated data ingestion.
- OpsCompass API Command Line Interface (CLI) is available as a downloadable NPM package.
- New APIs have been added for listing accounts.
- Added checks for AWS Password Policy
- Added checks for AWS S3 bucket configuration & security
- Added checks for AWS EC2 EBS volumes
- The Drift View has been updated to change the visual indicators. Now shaded green/red areas show additions and deletions, and a teal bar has been added to show the area of JSON detected in the evaluation.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Virtual Machine Name to disappear in the deployments section of OpsCompass License Manager.
- Added CloudFormation Templates to Event Driven scanning for faster detection of changes.
- Minor fixes and improvements to compliance checks, improving rule names, error messages, framework assignments and attribution.
- Fixed a bug where the latest resource version would incorrectly show “undefined.”
- Improved the user experience for conditions where no new alerts exist.