- This event has passed.
Cloud Security 101: The Basics of Mitigating Risk and Increasing the Operational Posture of your Public Cloud
April 29, 2021 at 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm CDT
With Speaker Benjamin Robinson
Cloud security differs from On-Prem security. Learn what to focus on to increase cloud security and operational posture. During this workshop you will:
- Acquire best practices in monitoring your cloud environment.
- Learn what drift intelligence is.
- Understand the hyper-fast changing cloud landscape and who is driving the change.
- Learn that continuous cloud monitoring is a critical step for enabling a strong cloud security posture.
- Shown a how simple change can have a ripple effect across your cloud environment and the impact group within your organization.
- During the workshop, security frameworks like CIS and NIST will be used to establish an anchor point for evaluating security and compliance, then use the resource change to conduct a deeper inspection.
Expect to develop a comfort level with the understanding of the hyper-fast changing cloud landscape driven by cloud providers, software vendors, and employees, including what to look for and how to leverage CIS and NIST as a starting point.
Watch this event on-demand below: