- New Accounts Filter Experience on Drift: We have a new way to select the accounts you want to see on the Drift page. This feature will be expanded and grown over time. Try it out and let us know what you think!
- Accounts Filter Updates: Every page that has the option to filter by cloud accounts now sorts them by cloud then alphabetically. This is the same order the accounts appear on the dashboard.
- Updated teams page to have label ‘Drift Concerns’ instead of ‘Alert Concerns’
- New URLs for the “Upgrade” and “Free Trial” links: these now link to new pages in our dot-com experience. Upgrade links to our Pricing Page and the “free trial” links to our “Start for Free” page.
- Fixed time zone issue with setting mitigations/policy exceptions on resources that leads to incorrect history information
- Modified Welcome pages 14-day Free Trial link
- Ignoring realtime event processing errors related to short-lived Azure resources (such as Databricks resources)