Data Gathering Scripts
Running data gathering will automatically pull any database configuration updates made through the app or CLI/API. We added functionality to allow the scripts to automatically update themselves, but we’ll be introducing a configuration setting to enable this functionality soon. Local copies of the configuration file now encrypt connection information. You can now specify a default configuration file name so that you don’t have to specify a file every time you run data gathering.
Users will see that their compliance page has been updated. This new page has four main features:
- Compliance Status – Users can look at a pie graph to see how many checks are compliant, or have high, medium, and low priority problems.
- Compliance Over Time—This line chart is very similar to the line chart users have seen on this page in the past, but this one adds date ranges so users can see how their compliance has changed over recent or extended time periods.
- Framework Status—To find in-depth information on each individual framework, users will be able to click on the different rows of the Framework Status table. This table lists each framework, the compliance score for that framework, and how many checks apply to each.
- Mitigations and Exceptions—Users are now able to see which of their mitigations or exceptions are expiring within the next week, 30 days, and 60 days. This card also links to the current Mitigations and Exceptions page.
Another addition to this page is that users will be able to filter the data by Framework using the top right dropdown.
Bug Fixes / Enhancements
- Fixed bugs and updated sorting features in the SQL Server Entitlement table.
- Fixed a bug not allowing customers to create tags on the individual check page.
- Fixed bugs in the license configuration tabs.
- Improved Microsoft 365 connection experience.
- Updated Knowledge Base Articles to reflect changes in the product.