- OpsCompass now includes support for NIST SP 800-171: Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations (https://nvlpubs.nist.gov/nistpubs/SpecialPublications/NIST.SP.800-171r2.pdf). Technical controls are evaluated for adherence to the NIST defined requirements.
- Resource Inventory now includes a ‘Related Resources’ tab that shows resources that have a direct relationship to the current resource. This helps users identify change impact and better understand workload resources. The tab contains resource name, related by information, resource type, region, problems, changes, and created date. All columns are sortable.
- Authored compliance check for AWS accounts to ensure there are more users than just root
- Authored compliance check for signing certificates on AWS root account
- Authored compliance check for MFA on AWS Root account
- Authored compliance check for the presence of Access Keys for AWS root user
- Standardized checkbox classes used in UI
- Added AWS Account Summary Resource Type