Visibility and Control Over Your Cloud Infrastructure
Cloud management software that guides modern enterprises to success in the cloud.
- Quickly gain valuable insights into all your cloud accounts – Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google GCP
- Snapshot of your key cloud inventory data points to understand your cloud inventory
- See Configuration Drift changes by category and priority
- Use our proprietary Cloud Score to track improvements to your cloud security and compliance – fully supported by CIS and NIST frameworks
- View cloud resource type breakdowns at a glance
Comprehensive Cloud Inventory Management
- Sort/filter by cloud, account, resource type, region, and each individual cloud resource
- For each resource, drill down to view number of problems and changes made
- Save filtered views for easy access in the future
- Export inventory report to share and save
Solve Issues Quickly with In-Depth Cloud Resource Details
- Fast Visibility to Problems – Quickly get a detailed overview of the problems to be addressed, along with recommended remediations
- Prioritized Problems – Understand the problems (in priority order) and how to fix them right away
- View current JSON configurations
- Historical Tracking – See a detailed history of resource events including when they were detected
Cloud Management Across Platforms and SaaS
OpsCompass works seamlessly with the three major public cloud providers, but we don’t stop there. Extend visibility, monitoring, and baselines across SaaS applications like Office365 for improved governance across your entire multi-cloud environment.
The average cost for organizations that experience non-compliance problems is $14.82 million, a 45% increase from 2011.